Closer and closer summer is slowly creeping towards us, and nothing is better than some summer fun in the sun! Its important to remember to study for finals, so here are some tips to help make that summer transition a breeze!
1. Make sure you study for those finals early! SouthGate is going to be holding study breaks in the Dining Hall all finals week, so you can take a quick break from grinding away at the books and study guides.
2. Relax! Stressing has never solved anything; if you study and understand what you’re doing don’t overthink it! You can’t do any better than your absolute best.
3. Make sure you bring your test taking tools! Nothing is worse than frantically searching for a No. 2 pencil seconds before a test.
4. Read each question carefully, don’t get a wrong answer just because you glanced at the question and didn’t understand it.
5. Once the test is over, enjoy your summer! Take time to relax, spend time with friends and family, and enjoy the time that you have off. It’s summer, have some fun!